Thinking of attending a medical conference in 2023?
Medical conferences are a great way to connect with your peers from all around Australasia, learn from some inspiring speakers, and meet with suppliers to the industry.
Here is everything you need to know about what medical conferences you can attend in Australia and New Zealand in 2023 including when, where, and a link to register.
Upcoming New Zealand doctor conferences
Upcoming Australian doctor conferences
- 29 - 31 March 2023 ANZICS/ACCCN Annual Scientific Meeting Intensive Care conference, Adelaide, SA
- 1-5 May 2023 RACS ACS surgeons conference, Adelaide, SA
- 4-6 May 2023 RACP , location TBC
- 5-9 May 2023 ANZCA ASM Conference Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists
- 19 - 21 May 2023 GPCE , general practitioners, Sydney, NSW
- 28 May - 1 June 2023 RANZCP conference, Perth, WA
- 18 - 21 July 2023 ACEM Winter Symposium, Emergency Medicine conference, Newcastle NSW
- 4 -8 October ACE Anaethestis, Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre
- 18 - 21 October 2023RMA , rural and remote doctors conference, Hobart, TAS
- 26-29 October 2023, WONCA RACGP conference, Sydney NSW
- 19-23 November 2023 [ACEM Annual Scientific ](CEM Annual Scientific Meeting), Canberra NSW
- ANZORS Aus & NZ Orthopaedic Society conference - 2023 date & location TBC
- ANZSVS (Vascular) 2023 date & location TBC
Medrecruit will be attending a number of these conferences, so if you're there, stop by and discover the benefits of locuming, or chat with us about permanent opportunities.