Rare opportunity to locum in Queenstown
As the weather turns cold and snow scatters the ground New Zealanders are all thinking one thing; when will the mountains open.
We have a one-off locum opportunity in New Zealand’s hottest winter destination. Mix career with adventure and work each day on Coronet Peak.
Immerse yourself in winter, while skiing, and making a real difference on the mountain.
Interested? Here’s everything you need to know:
Starting on the 16th of June. Initially, for a two-week period, this role may be ongoing.
- ED SHO with at least 3-6 months in ED/Ortho or ED Registrar
- Four shifts per week, Thursday - Sunday ( giving you three days off a week to enjoy everything Queenstown has to offer)
- 0815 to 1700 (lift up the mountain leaves at 0730)
- $70-$90p/hr depending on experience
- Accommodation and travel are not provided in this role
- NZ Ski pass so you can ski on your days off at any NZ ski mountain and Ohau, numerous discounts on food, clothing, activities, and more in Queenstown
The Queenstown and Otago region boasts beauty beyond compare, spend your days off exploring the region's many glassy lakes, rivers, and glaciers. This is where your medical career meets adventure.
Medrecruit is lucky enough to have our head office here, and we count our blessings every day.
Roles in Queenstown don't come up very often, so get in touch if you're interested.
This is a rare opportunity to live and work in one of New Zealand’s most sought-after locations. We only have one role available so if you are interested please let email@example.com know.