Surgery - general
Rockhampton, Queensland AU
Locum cover is required for:
- 17 - 24 October 2022
- 14 - 21 November 2022
- GESA Qualified preferred but will consider all.
- Travel and accommodation is included.
This hospital is a 227-bed facility and is the main referral centre for Central Queensland, located approximately 600 km north of the state capital, Brisbane.
There are multiple services including:
• 24-hour Emergency Department
• General Outpatient Department
• Acute care ward for inpatient services
• Maternity and paediatric
• General medical and surgical units
• Palliative Care, Chemotherapy, Radiation Oncology, Renal and Coronary Care
• Intensive Care
• Anaesthetics services
• Pathology services
This city experiences over 300 days of sunshine each year, which lends itself to tourism activities all year round and an abundance of outdoor activities.
Activities and features within the region include:
• Great Barrier Reef
• Head inland and fossick
• Explore the local Caves
• Climb to view spectacular views of the city
• National park
- Rockhampton, Queensland AU
- $2,000 per day
- 17 Oct 2022 ~ 21 Nov 2022
Job reference: JN00220145