Albury, New South Wales AU
Locum cover is required from 16 January 2023 - ongoing.
- Shift times: 0830 - 1700
- On call one evening per fortnight.
- On call one weekend in four.
- Travel and accommodation is included.
Located in New South Wales (NSW), this is a large 157-bed, 5 level hospital providing the following services:
• 24-hour Emergency Department
• Inpatient medical and surgical
• Subacute and primary
• Child and adolescent mental health
With a population of 250,000, this town is large enough to provide varied holiday attractions, yet small enough to enjoy exploring on foot. Walking is certainly the best way to appreciate its distinctive character, with grand old buildings, richly established gardens and broad tree-lined streets.
Activities and features include:
• Army Museum
• Country trails
• Restaurants and food markets
• Mountain biking
• Canoe, water ski, fish or swim
• Wine tours
• Spectacular lake views
- Albury, New South Wales AU
- $2,200 per day
- NOW ~ 16 Apr 2023
Job reference: JN00229140