Launceston, Tasmania AU
Locum cover is required from 10 October - 2 December 2022.
- Shift times: 0830 - 1700
- On call required, may include weekends and public holidays.
- Covering: Mental Health Services Area Management Unit
- Travel and accommodation is included.
This hospital is part of an innovative and dynamic organisation dedicated to improving the health and wellbeing of the surrounding community. They are committed to providing the highest levels of healthcare and services.
This is a 300-bed public hospital that provides acute care facilities in the state of Tasmania. Every year the hospital treats over 24,000 inpatients and over 225,000 outpatients.
Located in one of Tasmania's major cities, it is a vibrant hub for food and wine, culture and nature. In fact, the whole region is packed with city and country charm, gorgeous old towns, excellent food and wine and beautiful scenic highlights.
Attractions in the region include:
• Colonial and Victorian architecture
• Art galleries, museums
• A natural water basin
• Scenic walking trails, native bushland and wildlife
- Launceston, Tasmania AU
- $2,800 per day
- 10 Oct 2022 ~ 02 Dec 2022
Job reference: JN00220418