Ipswich, Queensland AU
Locum cover is required from 28 November 2022 - 28 February 2023.
- Shift times: Monday to Friday 0800 - 1800 plus on call, as per on call roster, which may involve some weekends.
- The position cares for the needs of the older persons community with acute illness in an inpatient settings.
- Travel and accommodation is included.
This 351-bed hospital services the community and the surrounding towns in the West Moreton Region. This hospital has a major teaching role, providing both undergraduate and postgraduate clinical education and training.
There are multiple services including:
• General Surgery
• Intensive Care Unit
• Obstetrics and Gynaecology
• Rehabilitation Medicine
• Emergency Services
• Integrated Mental Health
• Aged Care Mental Health
• Medical Imaging
• Operating Theatres
Located just 40 minutes from Brisbane, Queensland’s oldest provincial city provides a well-preserved link to the past through gracious old buildings, beautiful parks and creative quirky food and shopping precinct. Start with coffee or brunch before heading out to explore more than 5000ha of parkland and conservation estates by foot, bike or horse.
- Ipswich, Queensland AU
- $1,800 per day
- 28 Nov 2022 ~ 28 Feb 2023
Job reference: JN00218799