New South Wales AU
Locum cover is required for:
- 22 - 23 August 2022
- 29 - 30 August 2022
- 5 - 6 September 2022
- 12 - 13 September 2022
- Shift times: 0830 - 1700
- Monday - Friday excluding public holidays
- Covering: Psychiatric Rehabilitation Service (Cottages)
- Travel and accommodation is included.
This is a well-established psychiatric hospital located in New South Wales (NSW), 45 km South West of Newcastle.
The hospital has been providing specialist psychiatric care to its patients for over 100 years.
Located in a small lakeside suburb of NSW, this hospital provides a great opportunity to escape the hustle of the city.
Newcastle is around a one hour’s drive north of the hospital, whilst an hour and a half’s drive in the opposite direction will see you in Sydney and its world famous harbour.
Activities and features within the region include:
• Visit Australia’s largest salt water lagoon
• Take a day trip to the beautiful Caves Beach
• Experience the stunning views surrounding the area on a scenic helicopter flight
• Hike, bike or stroll at the National Park
- New South Wales
- $2,000 per day
- 22 Aug 2022 ~ 13 Sep 2022
Job reference: JN00208633