Paediatrics - general
Mount Gambier, South Australia AU
Locum cover is required from 30 January - 12 February 2023.
- Shift times: 0800 - 0800
- Travel and accommodation is included.
Nestled amid the gorgeous landscapes in South Australia (SA), this is a small public hospital made up of 78 beds and a 24-hour Emergency Department.
There are multiple services including:
• Mental Health
• In-patient Rehabilitation
• High Dependency
• Maternity Unit with 3 delivery suites
• Chemotherapy Suite and a Palliative Care Service
The hospital is located in the largest regional city in SA and just 17 km from the Victorian border.
The town is famous for its ‘Blue Lake’ which changes colour dramatically each year. An interesting mix of galleries, museums and markets provides an insight into the culture and arts of the town.
Activities and features within the region include:
• Dive the sinkholes and the caves
• Visit the local Farmers Market
• Explore the local wineries
• Scenic walking tracks
- Mount Gambier, South Australia AU
- $2,000 per day
- 30 Jan 2023 ~ 13 Feb 2023
Job reference: JN00225616