Paediatrics - general
Tauranga, North Island NZ
Locum cover is required from 14 - 18 November 2022.
- If this week doesn’t suit then they will consider cover for 21 - 25 November instead. Or if a weekend only would suit you better please still let us know.
- Travel and accommodation is included.
This hospital is situated in the sunny eastern coast of New Zealand's North Island offering vast golden sand beaches, bush clad mountains, lush farmlands and more.
The hospital itself is a secondary facility and provides level 4-5 services with a 349 bed capacity.
There are multiple services including:
• Allied Health Services
• Mental Health
• Sexual Health
• Women and Children’s Health
• Infectious Diseases
• Emergency Department
The hospital is situated in the largest city in the bay of plenty region, and one of the fastest growing population centres in New Zealand. This sunny city provides opportunity for sailing, fishing or dolphin watching. Take the opportunity to soak up the stunning coastal environment.
The harbour provides the urban area with an attractive waterfront setting which is buzzing with cafes, restaurants and nightclubs.
- Tauranga, North Island NZ
- $1,500 per day
- 14 Nov 2022 ~ 18 Nov 2022
Job reference: JN00217326