O & G - Obstetrics and gynaecology
New South Wales AU
Locum cover is required for:
- 22 August - 2 September 2022.
- Shift times: 0900 - 1700
- Travel and accommodation is included.
This is a state-of-the-art 70-bed acute rural hospital which provides a wide range of services and treatments, including:
• High Dependency/Coronary Care
Driving, the hospital is approximately 3 hours from Canberra and 6 from Sydney. The nearest airport is located 35 km from the town.
Characterised by rich dairy country, this is a handsome, historic town with a proud tradition of cheese making. Surrounded by National Parks, it is the ideal opportunity to get back to nature with activities such as bushwalking, hiking, camping or fishing.
Activities and features within the region include:
• Enjoy a picnic by the river
• Swim in tranquil rock pools
• Bird watching
• Cheese tasting
• Local artworks
• Extreme Fishing to catch Tuna, Marlin, Sharks
- New South Wales
- $3,500 per day
- 22 Aug 2022 ~ 02 Sep 2022
Job reference: JN00215753