South Toowoomba, Queensland AU
Locum cover is required ASAP - 30 September 2022.
- Shift times: 0800 - 1630 | Monday - Friday
- On call is required with weekend on call being 1/6.
- Role will work out of geriatrics unit as part of the geriatric team which covers Stroke, Acute Geriatric service, Orthogeriatrics, Rehab, Hospital in the Home (Community Aged care), Geriatric Emergency Dept Intervention (GEDI), Geriatric Evaluation and Management (GEMS).
- Geriatric Rehabilitation Consultant
- Travel and accommodation is included.
This 320-bed hospital is based in South East Queensland, 127 km west Brisbane, and offers the following services:
• Ambulatory Care
• Acute Inpatient
• Intensive and Coronary Care
• Aged Care and Palliative Care
• Obstetrics and Gynaecology
• Community Health
• Allied Health
• Home and Community Care
The nearest airport is 8 km away, which is serviced by direct, weekly flights taking 40 minutes from Brisbane airport and daily 1.5 hour flights from Sydney.
There is nowhere else in Queensland you will experience four seasons as distinctively as here; with crisp winter air, autumn leaves up to your knees, glorious blue skies in summer, and picturesque colours of spring.
The town and its surrounds are rich in history which can be explored in interactive museums, historical attractions and in streetscapes dotted with stately architecture.
- South Toowoomba, Queensland AU
- $2,000 per day
- NOW ~ 30 Sep 2022
Job reference: JN00216446