Locum cover is required from 1 August 2022 - 3 March 2023.
- Shift times: 0800 - 1700
- Specialty in Geriatric Medicine required.
- Dual specialty in Geriatric Medicine/General Medicine would be preferred so the doctor can participate in General Medicine on call roster.
- Travel and accommodation is included.
This 209-bed hospital is an acute facility on the Fraser Coast in Queensland (QLD) and delivers a comprehensive range of health care services, including:
- Acute inpatient and outpatient services
- Community health
- Oral health
- Community mental health services
This city is an aquatic paradise, around 3.5 hours drive north of Brisbane and one of the best places in Australia to experience nature in the wild.
The safe, sheltered waters of the area make it ideal for year-round water sports, from swimming, snorkelling and scuba diving to sailing and fishing.
Renowned for the whale watching, it is also the access point to World Heritage listed Fraser Island and the Southern Great Barrier Reef.
- $2,000 per day
- NOW ~ 03 Mar 2023
Job reference: JN00215479