Western Australia AU
Locum cover is required ASAP - ongoing.
- Shift times: Regular Friday day shifts
- Travel and accommodation included.
This is a public metropolitan hospital with 229 beds, located in Western Australia (WA).
There are multiple services including:
• Acute Medical
• Aged Care Rehabilitation
• Emergency Department
• Intensive Care
• Mental Health Inpatient
• Multi-Stay Surgical
• Neonatal Nursery
• Palliative Care
• Psychiatric unit
• Satellite Renal Dialysis Unit
This hospital is located in a small seaside city (14,200 residents), 47km South of Perth.
The City is a popular destination offering a wide range of memorable and unique visitor experiences and activities.
Things to do:
• Sail a yacht within the protected bays
• Recreational boat and jetty fishing
• Enjoying the vast stretches of white sandy beaches
• Swimming amongst the wild dolphins that inhabit the local bays
- Western Australia
- $2,000 per day
- NOW ~ 02 Sep 2022
Job reference: JN00210700