Western Australia AU
Locum cover is required from 29 August - 4 September 2022.
- Shift times: Must be willing to be rostered for a mix of shifts commencing from 0700, 1300 and 2130 (shifts are 10 hours in duration).
- Travel and accommodation is included.
This 68-bed regional hospital is located within a coastal city in the Midwest region of Western Australia (WA), located 420 km from Perth.
There are multiple services including:
• Accident and Emergency
• Aged Care
• Mental Health
• Population Health
• Paediatrics and Maternity
Blessed with beautiful beaches and warm, sunny weather, the area is one of WA’s water sports hotspots - the city is situated near the beautiful coastline to the west and rolling hills and breakaway ranges to the east. The city where the hospital is based is a 4.5-hour drive from Perth and has an airport 15 km from the CBD.
Activities and features within the region include:
• Farmers markets
• Windsurfing and Kitesurfing
• Scuba diving and snorkelling
- Western Australia
- $3,200 per day
- 29 Aug 2022 ~ 04 Sep 2022
Job reference: JN00215727