Shellharbour, New South Wales AU
Locum cover is required for 2 November 2022.
- Covering: Ophthalmology list
- Accommodation is included.
Located in New South Wales (NSW), 100km south of Sydney, this is a major district hospital comprised of 164 beds.
The hospital is made up of the following units:
• Acute renal dialysis unit
• Domiciliary care unit
• Emergency department
• Geriatric assessment unit
• Psychiatric unit
Totally devoted to the sea, this city makes the most of its stunning location with a number of dazzling beaches, most of which have convenient parking facilities as well as proximity to shops.
The long peninsula that curls to embrace the city to the south is the region's only marine aquatic reserve and one of the South Coast's scuba dive and snorkel hot spots.
Activities and features within the region include:
• Take a scenic drive
• Visit the local national park
• Visit one of the many museums
- Shellharbour, New South Wales AU
- $2,500 per day
- 02 Nov 2022 ~ 02 Nov 2022
Job reference: JN00221297