New South Wales AU
Locum cover is required for:
- 26 August 2022 | AM | Opthalmology
- 1 September 2022 | AM | Opthalmology
- 23 November 2022 | AM + PM | ENT
- Travel and accommodation is included.
This is a is a 52 bed sub-acute facility which includes 26 acute and subacute medical beds; 26 rehabilitation beds and 16 day stay surgical places for ophthalmology and ear nose and throat (ENT) and general day surgery procedures.
- Emergency medicine
- General medical-sub acute
- High Volume short stay surgery including adult ophthalmology, general and ENT surgery
- Rehabilitation Unit
The hospital is in a small town in the Hunter Region of NSW.
This charming country town provides a great base to explore the Hunter Valley wine region and discover the Australian mining and industrial history.
Be sure to visit some of the unique local attractions, including:
- The largest display of outdoor murals in mainland Australia
- Railway Museum and steam railway
- New South Wales
- $1,500 per session
- 26 Aug 2022 ~ 23 Nov 2022
Job reference: JN00215833