Locum cover is required from ASAP - 1 January 2023.
- Shift times: Various shifts, includes a mixture of day and night shifts
- Includes some weekend and on call shifts.
- Travel and accommodation is included.
This hospital is a unique small, friendly and fully functional rural based hospital with 50-99 beds set in the heart of the Cooloola Coast, Queensland (QLD).
There are multiple services including:
• Chemotherapy treatment
• Day Procedure Unit
• Emergency Medicine
• Laboratory (pathology)
• Maternity Women's Health
• Medical Imaging
• Palliative Care
The regional city is in south eastern QLD, approximately 160 km north of the state capital, Brisbane. The closest main airports are Brisbane and Maroochydore.
• Try your hand at gold fossicking
• Take a trip on a heritage stream train
• 4WD through the Cooloola Great Sandy National Park
• Dive Wolf Rock at Rainbow Beach home of the grey nurse shark
• Feed the dolphins at Tin Can Bay
• Enjoy the local country music
- $1,800 per day
- NOW ~ 01 Jan 2023
Job reference: JN00212840