Resident Medical Officer
Echuca, Victoria AU
Locum cover is required from 30 January - 3 February 2023.
- Shift times: 0800 - 1700
- PGY3+ with significant experience.
- 1 - 2 days a week rostered 1700 - 2200 hours on medical ward.
- Must be flexible and be able to work in other hospital areas including Emergency occasionally as per hospital requirement.
- Travel and accommodation included.
This is a public hospital located in a port town 220 km North of Melbourne. As a prevalent tourist destination, the population swells during peak holiday periods and services provided by the hospital are often extended to the many visitors to the area.
There are multiple services including:
• Primary Care
• Aged Care
• Community Health
There are 67 acute hospital beds and the aged care service accommodates 68 high care and five low care residential beds.
The closest airport to the area is located 190 km from the hospital. The town is a 2.5-hour drive from Melbourne Airport.
Activities and features within the region include:
• Ride an authentic paddle steamer
• Water Sports
- Echuca, Victoria AU
- $130 per hour
- 30 Jan 2023 ~ 03 Feb 2023
Resident Medical Officer - Rehabilitation medicine
Fitzroy, Victoria AU
Job reference: JN00224960