Resident Medical Officer
Intensive care medicine
Whangarei, North Island NZ
Locum cover is required for:
- 30 January - 3 February 2023 | 1400 - 2300 | Flight shifts
- February - March 2023 | 0800 - 0800 weekends
- Travel and accommodation is included.
This 246-bed secondary hospital is Northland District Health Boards main hospital, offering the following services:
• ICU and HDU - Helicopter retrievals and transfers
• 24-hour Emergency Department
• Medical and Disability Support
The hospital is located just under 3 hours’ drive from Auckland.
Modern landscaping and colonial architecture blend with a stunning natural backdrop in this subtropical city by the sea. An excellent place to relax into the Northland lifestyle, whether exploring the surrounding natural beauty, enjoying any of the 100 superb beaches or indulging in the stylish eateries at the quayside.
Activities and features:
• Walking and hiking trails
• Six waterfalls
- Whangarei, North Island NZ
- $45 per hour
- NOW ~ 27 Mar 2023
Job reference: JN00228488