Resident Medical Officer
Mount Gambier, South Australia AU
Locum cover is required for:
- 17 - 19 December 2022
- 23 - 30 December 2022
- 14 - 16 January 2023
- 21 - 27 January 2023
- Shift times: Various shifts, includes a mixture of day, evening and night shifts
- Rate is $180 - $200 per hour
- Travel and accommodation is included.
This job is in demand and not all shifts may still be available. Once you have applied a recruitment consultant will be in touch to discuss.
Nestled amid the gorgeous landscapes in South Australia (SA), this is a small public hospital made up of 78 beds and a 24-hour Emergency Department.
There are multiple services including:
• Mental Health
• In-patient Rehabilitation
• High Dependency
• Maternity Unit with 3 delivery suites
• Chemotherapy Suite and a Palliative Care Service
The hospital is located in the largest regional city in SA and just 17 km from the Victorian border.
The town is famous for its ‘Blue Lake’ which changes colour dramatically each year. An interesting mix of galleries, museums and markets provides an insight into the culture and arts of the town.
Activities and features within the region include:
• Dive the sinkholes and the caves
• Visit the local Farmers Market
• Explore the local wineries
• Scenic walking tracks
- Mount Gambier, South Australia AU
- $180 per hour
- 17 Dec 2022 ~ 28 Jan 2023
Job reference: JN00226606