Surgery - general
GARRAN, Australian Capital Territory AU
Locum cover is required ASAP - 5 February 2023.
- Weekday shifts: 0700 - 1700
- Weekend shifts: 0800 - 2100
- Night shift may be required. On call may be required.
- Travel and accommodation is included.
This is a 672-bed tertiary level health facility, and a teaching hospital, based in Canberra offering the following services:
• AIDS unit
• Alcohol and drug unit
• Cardiac surgery
• Coronary care
• Emergency department
• Geriatric assessment
• Intensive care
• Major plastic or reconstructive surgery
• Paediatric service
Discover the vibrant city of Canberra; the city’s national museums and attractions hold and share the treasures of Australia. Immerse yourself in the true nature of the native bushland that cradles the city and reveals unexpected delights among the leafy surrounds including stylish restaurants, hip bars, boutique shopping, fun for the kids and great outdoor fun.
- GARRAN, Australian Capital Territory AU
- $170 per hour
- NOW ~ 05 Feb 2023
Job reference: JN00219793