Launceston, Tasmania AU
Locum cover is required from 18 February - 21 April 2023.
- Shift times: 0830 - 1700
- On call may be required. May include public holidays.
- May also be required to work additional hours, including weekends.
- Covering: Inpatient Unit
- Travel and accommodation is included.
This job is in demand and not all shifts may still be available. Once you have applied a recruitment consultant will be in touch to discuss.
This hospital is part of an innovative and dynamic organisation dedicated to improving the health and wellbeing of the surrounding community. They are committed to providing the highest levels of healthcare and services.
This is a 300-bed public hospital that provides acute care facilities in the state of Tasmania. Every year the hospital treats over 24,000 inpatients and over 225,000 outpatients.
Located in one of Tasmania's major cities, it is a vibrant hub for food and wine, culture and nature. In fact, the whole region is packed with city and country charm, gorgeous old towns, excellent food and wine and beautiful scenic highlights.
Attractions in the region include:
• Colonial and Victorian architecture
• Art galleries, museums
• A natural water basin
• Scenic walking trails, native bushland and wildlife
- Launceston, Tasmania AU
- $1,300 per day
- 18 Feb 2023 ~ 21 Apr 2023
Job reference: JN00229447