Wahroonga, New South Wales AU
Locum cover is required for:
- 12 - 14 December 2022 | $150/hour
- 20 - 21 December 2022 | $140/hour
- 22 December 2022 | $130/hour
- 28 December 2022 | $165/hour
- 31 December 2022 | $180/hour
- 1 January 2023 | $180/hour
- 4 January 2023 | $150/hour
- 6 - 7 January 2023 | $150/hour
- 9 - 11 January 2023 | $140/hour
- 21 January 2023 | $120/hour
- 24 - 25 January 2023 | $130/hour
- 26 - 27 January 2023 | $120/hour
- 31 January 2023 | $130/hour
- Shift times: Various shifts, includes a mixture of day and night shifts
This job is in demand and not all shifts may still be available. Once you have applied a recruitment consultant will be in touch to discuss.
This is a not-for-profit private hospital located in New South Wales (NSW) and has over 55 beds. It has approximately 2,300 staff, 470 volunteers and 990 accredited Medical officers.
There are multiple services including:
• Cardiac Care
• Cancer Care
• Emergency Care
The hospital is located on the Upper North Shore of Sydney. It is located 22 km north-west of the Sydney CBD, where the nearest international airport is located.
Known for its tree-lined shady streets and historical houses, this is considered as one of the safest and cleanest suburbs in Sydney. With Sydney on your doorstep, there is plenty to explore on the north shore. From surfing at Manly to lunching at the Sydney Harbour you’ll never be short of things to do.
- Wahroonga, New South Wales AU
- $120 per hour
- 12 Dec 2022 ~ 01 Feb 2023
Job reference: JN00226635