Bathurst, New South Wales AU
Locum cover is required for:
- 26 - 30 January 2023 | $180/hour
- 2 - 5 February 2023 | $160/hour
- 27 - 28 May 2023 | $160/hour
- 3 - 4 June 2023 | $160/hour
- 24 - 25 June 2023 | $160/hour
- 8 - 9 July 2023 | $160/hour
- 22 - 23 July 2023 | $160/hour
- 5 - 6 August 2023 | $160/hour
- 19 - 20 August 2023 | $160/hour
- Shift times: 0700 - 1700
- PGY 4 and above
- Travel and accommodation is included.
Reach your potential at this modern hospital in a vibrant, historic town.
Located in one of the most diverse regions in New South Wales, this city boasts heritage-listed buildings, and world-class museums and galleries alongside spectacular natural wonders. With a strong educational sector, the city is demographically young (the median age is 37).
The hospital is a large regional facility with 148 beds, a 10-bed mental health unit, two operating theatres and an emergency department. Services include gynaecology, intensive care/coronary care and oncology.
- Bathurst, New South Wales AU
- $160 per hour
- NOW ~ 20 Aug 2023
Job reference: JN00218753