Camberley, Hastings, North Island NZ
Our client is advertising an opportunity for an Anaesthetics Registrar to permanently join their team at a public hospital in the North Island of New Zealand.
The ideal start date for this position is 17 October 2023.
This 400-bed hospital is responsible for the planning and delivery of health and disability services in the Hawke's Bay area. It employs 2500 people and offers a range of services, the majority of services are offered at the hospital.
• Emergency Department
• Rehabilitation unit
• Laboratory Services
The hospital is situated in the Hawkes Bay Region on the eastern coast of the North Island, New Zealand. By road, Auckland is 430km away with a driving time of over five hours.
Things to do in the area:
• Sample the produce at the farmer's markets in Hastings
• Visit the Gannet Colony at Cape Kidnappers
• Cycle the Hawke’s Bay trails through the wineries
• Hike Te Mata Peak
- Camberley, Hastings, North Island NZ
- $100,000 ~ $140,000
- 17 Oct 2023 ~ 17 Oct 2024
Job reference: JN00226505