Resident Medical Officer
NZ North Island NZ
Locum cover is required from 19 April - 17 July 2022.
- Shift times: 0800 - 1630 | Monday - Friday
- This is a medicine based role within the Inpatient Unit.
- Travel and accommodation is included.
This 246-bed secondary hospital is Northland District Health Boards main hospital, offering the following services:
• ICU and HDU - Helicopter retrievals and transfers
• 24-hour Emergency Department
• Medical and Disability Support
The hospital is located just under 3 hours’ drive from Auckland.
Modern landscaping and colonial architecture blend with a stunning natural backdrop in this subtropical city by the sea. An excellent place to relax into the Northland lifestyle, whether exploring the surrounding natural beauty, enjoying any of the 100 superb beaches or indulging in the stylish eateries at the quayside.
Activities and features:
• Walking and hiking trails
• Six waterfalls
- NZ North Island
- $75 per hour
- NOW ~ 17 Jul 2022
Job reference: JN00208309