Surgery - orthopaedic
North Tamworth, New South Wales AU
Locum cover is required from 12 - 23 December 2022.
- Shift times: 0800 - 0800
- Mix of duties including:, Elective and Trauma OT, Fracture and Orthopaedic Outpatient Clinics & Emergency On-Call
- Travel and accommodation is included.
This is a 288-bed referral hospital in New South Wales (NSW), offering the following services:
• Acute renal dialysis
• Alcohol and drug
• Clinical genetics
• Coronary care
• Domiciliary care
• Emergency department
• Geriatric assessment
• Hospice care
• Intensive care
• Maintenance renal dialysis
• Paediatric service
The hospital is approximately 500 km north of Sydney.
The city proudly proclaims itself as Australia's Country Music Capital, and also offers an extensive repertoire of attractions from the natural wonders of Mother Nature to its cultural and artistic offerings, as well as top restaurants showcasing regional produce and wine.
Enjoy the art galleries, museums, libraries and the newly constructed Capitol Theatre. Escape to the Regional Botanic gardens adjacent to the Marsupial Park and Aviary.
- North Tamworth, New South Wales AU
- $2,500 per day
- 12 Dec 2022 ~ 24 Dec 2022
Job reference: JN00225756