Surgery - general
Pialba, Queensland AU
Locum cover is required from 6 February - 19 July 2023.
- Shift times: 0730 - 1730
- Must have GESA (Colonoscopy & Gastroscopy) & be registered on the GESA Colonoscopy Recertification Program.
- Travel and accommodation is included.
This 209-bed hospital is an acute facility on the Fraser Coast in Queensland (QLD) and delivers a comprehensive range of health care services, including:
- Acute inpatient and outpatient services
- Community health
- Oral health
- Community mental health services
This city is an aquatic paradise, around 3.5 hours drive north of Brisbane and one of the best places in Australia to experience nature in the wild.
The safe, sheltered waters of the area make it ideal for year-round water sports, from swimming, snorkelling and scuba diving to sailing and fishing.
Renowned for the whale watching, it is also the access point to World Heritage listed Fraser Island and the Southern Great Barrier Reef.
- Pialba, Queensland AU
- $2,000 per day
- 06 Feb 2023 ~ 19 Jul 2023
Job reference: JN00228706