Surgery - general
Armidale, New South Wales AU
Locum cover is required for:
- 2 January 2023
- 10 - 15 January 2023
- 21 - 23 January 2023
- 26 - 29 January 2023
- Shift times: 0800 - 0800
- Locum will be added to the Surgeon roster and will be required to undertake a variety of duties across the week including some on call shifts, elective theatre sessions, and ward cover.
- Travel and accommodation is included.
Located in New South Wales (NSW), this 99-bed rural referral hospital provides the following services:
• Maternity and Women’s health
• 24-hour emergency department
• Outpatient clinics
This hospital is a short 1-hour 15-minute flight from Sydney, for those driving please note this would be a 6-hour drive North of Sydney.
The town, with a population of 19,500, supports a multi-cultural community offering the best of both urban and country living.
Take the opportunity to relax by:
• Exploring world heritage national parks
• Wander through beautiful gardens
• Linger at alfresco
• Marvel at the great artistry the town offers
For the more adventurous, there are opportunities for:
• Horse trekking
• Whitewater rafting
• 4WD exploring
- Armidale, New South Wales AU
- $2,500 per day
- 02 Jan 2023 ~ 30 Jan 2023
Job reference: JN00226769