Camberley, Hastings, North Island NZ
Locum cover is required from ASAP - end of the year 2022.
- Covering: Child and Adolescent
- Travel and accommodation is included.
This 400-bed hospital is responsible for the planning and delivery of health and disability services in the Hawke's Bay area. It employs 2500 people and offers a range of services, the majority of services are offered at the hospital.
• Emergency Department
• Rehabilitation unit
• Laboratory Services
The hospital is situated in the Hawkes Bay Region on the eastern coast of the North Island, New Zealand. By road, Auckland is 430km away with a driving time of over five hours.
Things to do in the area:
• Sample the produce at the farmer's markets in Hastings
• Visit the Gannet Colony at Cape Kidnappers
• Cycle the Hawke’s Bay trails through the wineries
• Hike Te Mata Peak
- Camberley, Hastings, North Island NZ
- $1,500 per day
- NOW ~ 31 Dec 2022
Job reference: JN00215573