NZ North Island NZ
Locum cover is required from August 2022 - February 2023.
- 3 days - require Wednesday - Friday preferable
- Covering: Older Persons
- Travel and accommodation is included.
This 400-bed hospital is responsible for the planning and delivery of health and disability services in the Hawke's Bay area. It employs 2500 people and offers a range of services, the majority of services are offered at the hospital.
• Emergency Department
• Rehabilitation unit
• Laboratory Services
The hospital is situated in the Hawkes Bay Region on the eastern coast of the North Island, New Zealand. By road, Auckland is 430km away with a driving time of over five hours.
Things to do in the area:
• Sample the produce at the farmer's markets in Hastings
• Visit the Gannet Colony at Cape Kidnappers
• Cycle the Hawke’s Bay trails through the wineries
• Hike Te Mata Peak
- NZ North Island
- $1,500 per day
- NOW ~ 28 Feb 2023
Job reference: JN00215571