O & G - Obstetrics and gynaecology
NZ South Island NZ
Locum cover is required from 5 - 26 September 2022.
- Monday - Wednesday weekly, and 2 on call weekends.
- Travel and accommodation is included.
Situated in the South Island, this 100-bed hospital offers the following services to the region's community:
• General Surgery
• House Surgery
• Ear Nose and Throat Surgery
• Dental Surgery
• General medicine
• Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Voted New Zealand’s sunniest place, the regions stunning coastal scenery and world-famous vineyards are available to enjoy all year round. Beautiful sheltered waters host a number of beaches, water sports and the opportunity to swim with dolphins. The largest wine growing region in New Zealand and home to the world-renowned sauvignon blanc, the region offers an abundance of vineyards and elegant eateries set in beautiful tranquil surroundings.
Things to do:
• Visit one of the 65+ vineyards
• Take a boat cruise around the Sounds
• Walking and hiking
• Swim with dolphins
- NZ South Island
- $1,500 per day
- 05 Sep 2022 ~ 26 Sep 2022
Job reference: JN00208860