South Toowoomba, Queensland AU
Locum cover is required for:
- 27 October - 18 November 2022
- 12 - 19 December 2022
- 28 December 2022 - 20 January 2023
- Shift times: 0800 - 1630
- Afterhours on call required 1630 - 0800.
- Role will include clinical work inpatients.
- Travel and accommodation is included.
This job is in demand and not all shifts may still be available. Once you have applied a recruitment consultant will be in touch to discuss.
This 320-bed hospital is based in South East Queensland, 127 km west Brisbane, and offers the following services:
• Ambulatory Care
• Acute Inpatient
• Intensive and Coronary Care
• Aged Care and Palliative Care
• Obstetrics and Gynaecology
• Community Health
• Allied Health
• Home and Community Care
The nearest airport is 8 km away, which is serviced by direct, weekly flights taking 40 minutes from Brisbane airport and daily 1.5 hour flights from Sydney.
There is nowhere else in Queensland you will experience four seasons as distinctively as here; with crisp winter air, autumn leaves up to your knees, glorious blue skies in summer, and picturesque colours of spring.
The town and its surrounds are rich in history which can be explored in interactive museums, historical attractions and in streetscapes dotted with stately architecture.
- South Toowoomba, Queensland AU
- $2,000 per day
- NOW ~ 20 Jan 2023
Job reference: JN00218806