General practice - emergency medicine
Locum cover is required for:
- 25 - 31 July 2022
- Covering: Private practice, hospital emergency, inpatients and on call
- Senior Medical Officer Emergency / Specialist General Practitioner
The Hospital is within the Central Queensland Local Health District.
There are multiple services including:
• Accident and Emergency
• A general Outpatient Department for non-urgent conditions staffed by qualified nursing staff
• Acute inpatient
• Aged care and community health
Nursing staff are available to assess and treat patients in consultation with hospital doctors.
The hospital is located in a small town of 2200 residents, 36 km South of Rockhampton
A number of historic buildings still exist in the town, and tourists can take excursions to the remains of the mine.
Activities and features within the region include:
• Excursions to the remains of the local mines
• Take a short drive and explore the beaches
- $1,800 per day
- 25 Jul 2022 ~ 31 Jul 2022
Job reference: JN00211895