General practice - emergency medicine
Locum cover is required for:
- ASAP - 30 June 2022
- 5 July - 21 October 2022
- Travel and accommodation is included.
This is an integrated health service providing health services to the surrounding community.
The hospital consists of:
- 15-bed general ward and provides a primary level of acute care services
- Emergency services which manages resuscitation and stabilisation prior to referral to the secondary or tertiary hospital
- general management of medical and aged patients
- minor surgical procedures
- outpatient clinics
- basic radiography
- pathology sample collection
- antenatal and post natal care
The hospital is based in an Aboriginal community on a tropical Island in North Queensland - around 70 km north of Townsville.
The island is surrounded by thirteen smaller islands and is part of the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park.
- $2,200 per day
- NOW ~ 21 Oct 2022
Job reference: JN00208044