Port Hedland, Western Australia AU
Locum cover is required from 11 December 2023 - 2 January 2024.
- Shift times: 0800 - 1230
- Travel and accommodation is included.
This is an acute public hospital with 50 beds.
There are multiple services including:
The town lays 1,761km from Perth and has a population of around 15,200.
The town lies on an inlet fringed with mangroves that are teeming with life; a number of hand-shaped tidal creeks come off its shallow natural harbour. Well known for its indigenous culture, big ships, long trains, piles of salt, red dust and its fantastic community spirit. The lifestyle is relaxed and open.
Activities and features within the region include:
• Arts and Gallery Centre, showcasing indigenous Pilbara arts and crafts
• Mining Museum, with historic mining and transport equipment
• Cultural and Heritage Trail
• Whale and flat back turtle watching
- Port Hedland, Western Australia AU
- $3,450 per day
- 11 Dec 2023 ~ 02 Jan 2024
Job reference: JN00229443