NZ North Island NZ
Locum cover is required for:
- Tuesday 7th June 0800 to Monday 13th June 0800 Mix of duties, weekend on call
- Friday 5th August 0800 to Monday 8th August 0800 Weekend on call
- Friday 12th August 0800 to Monday 15th August 0800 Weekend on call
- Monday 8th August through to Monday 5th September 1700 Mix of duties.
- Friday 16th September 0800 to Monday 19th September 0800 Weekend on call
- Friday 23rd September 0800 to Monday 26th September 0800 Weekend on call
- Monday 26th September 0800 to Monday 10th October 0800 Mix of duties
- Monday 3rd October 0800 to Sunday 16th October 1700 Mix of Duties.
- Travel and accommodation is included.
This job is in demand and not all shifts may still be available. Once you have applied a recruitment consultant will be in touch to discuss.
Recently having moved into a brand new, fully equipped, purpose built building, this hospital strives to provide the highest standard of 24-hour acute and emergency services. Set in the heart of the Wairarapa region, this teaching hospital provides a full range of secondary medical, surgical and O&G services.
Other services provided:
- Assessment and rehabilitation for young and older adults
- High dependency care and mental health
The hospital is located in a large town in the Wairarapa region of the North Island, an hour north of Wellington. It has something for everyone and is the perfect base in which to explore the entire Wairarapa region. The rugged Tararua Mountains to the west and the wild Pacific Ocean to the east also help to create a sense of isolation and wonder. The Wairarapa region's wine and food make it a treasure trove for gourmets.
- NZ North Island
- $1,500 per day
- NOW ~ 16 Oct 2022
Job reference: JN00210333