Geraldton, Western Australia AU
Locum cover is required from 24 December 2022 - 1 January 2023.
- Shift times: Must be willing to be rostered for a mix of shifts commencing from 0700, 1300 and 2130 (shifts are 10 hours in duration).
- Must be PGY6 or higher with at least 3 full-time years Australian SMO/SMP/Senior Registrar level experience in Emergency Medicine OR must demonstrate completion of at least 3 years full-time experience as an ACEM trainee.
- Travel and accommodation is included.
This 68-bed regional hospital is located within a coastal city in the Midwest region of Western Australia (WA), located 420 km from Perth.
There are multiple services including:
• Accident and Emergency
• Aged Care
• Mental Health
• Population Health
• Paediatrics and Maternity
Blessed with beautiful beaches and warm, sunny weather, the area is one of WA’s water sports hotspots - the city is situated near the beautiful coastline to the west and rolling hills and breakaway ranges to the east. The city where the hospital is based is a 4.5-hour drive from Perth and has an airport 15 km from the CBD.
Activities and features within the region include:
• Farmers markets
• Windsurfing and Kitesurfing
• Scuba diving and snorkelling
- Geraldton, Western Australia AU
- $3,200 per day
- 24 Dec 2022 ~ 01 Jan 2023
Job reference: JN00225852