New South Wales AU
Locum cover is required from 28 - 29 September 2022.
- Shift times: 0800 - 0800
- Must do ward rounds and present to ED everyday.
- Travel and accommodation is included.
This is a medium sized rural health service located, providing acute and primary care to around 37,000 permanent residents each year with significant increases in the local population over the Easter and Christmas holiday periods.
• Services for cancer treatment
• Outpatient and inpatient services
• General Medicine
• Drug and Alcohol Unit
The hospital is located around 280 km from Sydney, 760 km from Melbourne, and 151 km from Canberra.
This region is home to some of the most spectacular and unspoiled coastline in New South Wales.
Things to do:
• Explore the region’s many historic villages
• Relax in cafes, wander through craft galleries, or snap up local artworks.
- New South Wales
- $2,000 per day
- 28 Sep 2022 ~ 30 Sep 2022
Job reference: JN00216305