Locum cover is required for:
- 1 - 5 August 2022 | No on call
- 15 - 19 August 2022 | On call Friday evening to 0730 Saturday
- Travel and accommodation is included.
This hospital is the main referral health service for the Hume region in Victoria (VIC). The hospital is a 300 bed acute and extended care facility, employing approximately 2,000 staff.
There are multiple services including:
• 24-hour Emergency Department
• Surgery, Medical Services
• Women’s and Children’s Services
• Rehabilitation and Palliative Care
• Mental Health
• Psychiatry Services
• Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Discover the banks of the river, a thriving town in the 'food bowl of Australia', with Melbourne just a 2-hour drive away.
You will be within proximity to alpine snowfields, rivers and lakes, wineries, the arts; glorious weather, great lifestyle and the sports and attractions of a major regional city. Are you looking for an opportunity to broaden your horizons and get away from hectic city life? This may be the right spot for you.
- $2,000 per day
- NOW ~ 20 Aug 2022
Job reference: JN00214530