Wangaratta, Victoria AU
Locum cover is required for:
- 27 - 29 January 2023 | SMO - $275/hour | FACEM - $350/hour
- 1 February 2023 | SMO - $275/hour | FACEM - $350/hour
- 10 February 2023
- 15 February 2023
- 17 - 19 February 2023
- 25 - 26 February 2023
- 2 - 5 March 2023
- Shift times: Various shifts, includes a mixture of day and evening shifts
- Fellowship Certificate is required
- HMO 5+ 1IC/2IC/Fast track
- SMO $250ph / FACEM $350ph
- Travel and accommodation included.
This hospital is a major referral hospital for the north east of Victoria, (VIC) and includes 120 acute beds.
There are multiple services including:
• Emergency department
• Domiciliary care unit
• Obstetrics services
• Oncology unit
• Paediatric service
• Rehabilitation unit
• Maintenance renal dialysis unit
• Nursing care unit
Located in the northeast of Victoria, the city is serviced by road, rail and air links. Being situated on the Hume Highway, it is an easy 2 and a half hours’ drive from Melbourne and 7 hours to Sydney.
The rich agricultural land surrounding this city yields gourmet produce and world-class wines, making the area a paradise for wine and food lovers. Nearby Mt Hotham, Falls Creek, Mt Buffalo and surrounds are a skier's delight while in summer they lend themselves to the pursuits of bushwalking, fishing, cycling or four-wheel driving and camping.
- Wangaratta, Victoria AU
- $250 per hour
- NOW ~ 05 Mar 2023
Job reference: JN00227137