Resident Medical Officer
South Australia AU
Locum cover is required for:
- 13 - 28 August 2022 (6 days off in between)
- 12 - 21 September 2022 (3 days off in between)
- Shift times: Various shifts
- Travel and accommodation included.
Nestled amid the gorgeous landscapes in South Australia (SA), this is a small public hospital made up of 78 beds and a 24-hour Emergency Department.
There are multiple services including:
• Mental Health
• In-patient Rehabilitation
• High Dependency
• Maternity Unit with 3 delivery suites
• Chemotherapy Suite and a Palliative Care Service
The hospital is located in the largest regional city in SA and just 17 km from the Victorian border.
The town is famous for its ‘Blue Lake’ which changes colour dramatically each year. An interesting mix of galleries, museums and markets provides an insight into the culture and arts of the town.
Activities and features within the region include:
• Dive the sinkholes and the caves
• Visit the local Farmers Market
• Explore the local wineries
• Scenic walking tracks
- South Australia
- $140 per hour
- 13 Aug 2022 ~ 21 Sep 2022
Job reference: JN00216504