Port Macquarie, New South Wales AU
Locum cover is required ASAP - 3 February 2023.
- Shift times: 0800 - 1630 Monday to Friday - Community Role
- Will also participate in the on-site out-of-hours roster: 1630-2100hrs week day evenings; and 0900-1700 weekend and public holidays.
- Travel and accommodation is included.
This is a public hospital with 161 beds, located within New South Wales (NSW).
There are multiple services including:
• Emergency Services
• Critical Care unit
• Obstetrics & Gynaecology
• General and Vascular surgery
• Orthopaedic surgery
• Paediatric care
• Mental health
The hospital is situated in a large town on the mid-North Coast, around 390 km north of Sydney.
With the Pacific Ocean, golden beaches, lush rainforests and abundant wildlife, there are so many reasons that people settle here. There are things to see and do for all ages of various interests. Rich in history, vibrant with art and alive with culture, it is a treasure trove of impressive convict built buildings to ancient Aboriginal land, from expressive public art to exotic exhibitions, and with an abundance of festivals and cultural events.
- Port Macquarie, New South Wales AU
- $150 per hour
- NOW ~ 03 Feb 2023
Job reference: JN00228567