Murwillumbah, New South Wales AU
Locum cover is required for:
- 24 - 27 November 2022 | $160/hour
- 5 December 2022 | $160/hour
- 12 - 14 December 2022 | $160/hour
- 2 - 5 January 2023 | $160/hour
- 9 - 12 January 2023 | $160/hour
- 16 January 2023 - ongoing
- Shift times: 0800 - 1700 + on call to 2100
- Covering: Medical Inpatient Unit
- Travel and accommodation is included.
This job is in demand and not all shifts may still be available. Once you have applied a recruitment consultant will be in touch to discuss.
Based in the far Northeast of NSW, this hospital is a 98 bed, local community, level 3 rural hospital.
There are multiple services including:
• General medicine
• Aged Care
The hospital 13 km south of the Queensland border, and 132 km south of Brisbane.
The town has been identified as being in the top ten of the most desirable places to live in Australia, based on natural beauty, property values, welcoming locals and good infrastructure.
The town itself has a lot to offer; from some of the best examples of Art Deco architecture to be found anywhere in the country to the award winning Art Gallery. The town has shopping for all manner of merchandise, dining for all tastes and has sporting facilities for all followings.
- Murwillumbah, New South Wales AU
- $145 per hour
- NOW ~ 16 Apr 2023
Job reference: JN00213432