Mt Isa, Queensland AU
Locum cover is required ASAP - 5 February 2023.
- Registrar (PGY 4-9)
- Travel and accommodation is included.
Based in Queensland, this is a small 80-bed public hospital which offers the following services:
• 24 Hour Emergency Service
• Intensive Care
• Obstetrics & Gynaecology
• Allied Health Services
There is a small airport in the town which has regular daily services from Brisbane, Cairns and Townsville as well as once weekly services to Darwin and the Gold Coast.
Described as the Oasis of the Outback - a gleaming mirage on the horizon for travellers from all directions. The town has grown from strength to strength over the years and brings out the adventurous spirit in everyone.
Activities and features within the region include:
• Visit the home of the Royal Flying Doctors
• Family fun park
• Fish, swim, canoe or sail
• Dig up Fossils at Riversleigh Fossil Fields
• Learn about the aboriginal community
• Bird watching
- Mt Isa, Queensland AU
- $130 per hour
- NOW ~ 05 Feb 2023
Job reference: JN00221373