Locum cover is required ASAP - ongoing.
- Shift times: 1330 - 2330
- Travel and accommodation is included.
Situated on the border between Victoria and New South Wales this large 127-bed hospital provides acute and community health care services to the surrounding community, including;
• 24-hour emergency department
• Inpatient medical, surgical and rehabilitation
• Medical Imaging
• Obstetric inpatient service
• Special care nursery
With a population of 250,000, this town is large enough to provide varied holiday attractions, it is also small enough to enjoy exploring on foot. Walking is certainly the best way to appreciate its distinctive character, with grand old buildings, richly established gardens and broad tree-lined streets.
Activities and features within the region include;
• Army museum
• Country trails
• Restaurants and food markets
• Mountain biking
• Canoe, water ski, fish or swim
• Wine tours
• Spectacular lake views
- $200 per hour
- NOW ~ 13 Oct 2022
Job reference: JN00215321