Macksville, New South Wales AU
Locum cover is required for:
- 13 October 2022 | $200/hour
- 19 October 2022 | $200/hour
- 26 October 2022 | $200/hour
- 28 - 30 October 2022 | $200/hour
- 3 November 2022
- 5 November 2022
- 8 - 17 November 2022
- 21 November - 1 December 2022
- 3 - 13 December 2022
- 15 December 2022
- 17 - 19 December 2022
- 21 - 22 December 2022
- 24 - 25 December 2022
- Shift times: Various shifts, includes a mixture of day, evening and night shifts.
- PGY4 or greater with 6 to 12 months critical care experience (Emergency, Anaesthetics or ICU)
- Travel and accommodation is included.
This hospital is a 61 bed, level 3, rural hospital on the mid north coast of New South Wales. The hospital provides 24 hour inpatient and emergency department services, low complexity low risk birthing and low level day only surgical services provided by specialist surgeons and anaesthetists. Medical services are provided by General Practitioners.
Located on the NSW coastline halfway between Sydney and Brisbane on the Pacific Highway, this is a coastal holiday town with a great climate and is right next to the beautiful Nambucca River.
Here you can:
• Enjoy fishing and boating on the river, offshore or in the estuary
• Have a drink at the historic pubs in the area
• Have a picnic in the many riverside parks
• Bike or walk the various river and coastal trails
- Macksville, New South Wales AU
- $135 per hour
- 13 Oct 2022 ~ 25 Dec 2022
Job reference: JN00215241