General practice - emergency medicine
Western Australia AU
Locum cover is required for:
- 27 August 2022 - ongoing
- 27 September - 7 October 2022
- DMO Non Procedural with Emergency Medicine and General Practice experience.
- Travel and accommodation is included.
This hospital is located within a small town on the tip of the North-West Cape in Western Australia (WA).
There are multiple services including:
• Social Work
• Outpatient services
Aged Care and Mental Health Services are also made accessible. The hospital provides a number of GPs and ensures at least one is available at all times for Emergency Services.
The hospital is 36 km from the nearest airport, and a 13-hour drive from Perth.
Activities and features within the region include:
• Nation Parks
• Many Beaches
• Coastal Reserve
• Turtle Centre
• Spot a Humpback Whale (July - November)
- Western Australia
- $2,700 per day
- 27 Aug 2022 ~ 07 Oct 2022
Job reference: JN00212393