Surgery - general
Locum cover is required from 8 - 28 August 2022.
- Shift times: 0800 - 0800
- Monday - Sunday blocks
- Travel and accommodation is included.
This hospital is located approximately 214 km east of Melbourne.
The hospital employs 1,200 staff within the surrounding towns and is committed to providing high-quality service and care. The hospital also has the capacity for between 50 and 99 beds and treats about 10,000 inpatients annually including and delivers more than 400 babies.
Situated in the Gippsland region of Victoria, this area has an estimated urban population of 14,783.
Activities and features within the region:
- Relax at the precinct with its selection of cafes and restaurants
- Spend an afternoon off discovering Gippsland’s military history at the armed forces museum
- Hit the board walks and explore the grasses and red gum woodlands
- Wander through the tranquil ground of the 150-year old Botanical Gardens
- $2,000 per day
- 08 Aug 2022 ~ 29 Aug 2022
Job reference: JN00208203