General practice - obstetrics and gynaecology
Locum cover is required from 5 September 2022 - 4 June 2023.
- FRACGP/FACRRM and Advanced Skill in Obstetrics (DRANZCOG or Advanced DRANZCOG)
- Shifts are Mon-Fri 0800-1830 with on call.
- Travel and accommodation is included.
The hospital is a 47-bed hospital located in Queensland (QLD) offering the following services:
• Accident and Emergency
• General Wards
• Renal dialysis
• Surgical Services
Specialist services include:
• Visiting Services: Obstetrician and Gynaecologist (fortnightly)
• Diabetic Services
• Hearing Services
• Mental Health Specialist
• Pacemaker Clinic
• Specialist Surgical Clinics
This town is located approximately 210 km from the state capital Brisbane. This town is the region's commercial centre, offering all the services, shopping facilities and many of the industries generally expected in larger centres.
Activities and features within the region include:
• Bushwalks and parklands
• Wineries and a distillery
• Sports Facilities
• Heritage Museum
- $2,000 per day
- 05 Sep 2022 ~ 04 Jun 2023
Job reference: JN00206098